Kristen Kreuk facts and trivia

  • Kristin Kreuk is a Canadian model and actress best known for her role as Lana Lang in the TV series Smallville.
  • Her birth name is Kristin Laura Kreuk.
  • Kristen was born in Vancouver, British Columbia on December 30, 1982.
  • Parents: Deanna Che and Peter Kreuk.
  • Her mother is of Chinese descent, but was born in Indonesia.
  • Kristen Kreuk has starred in movies such as Eurotrip and Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li.
  • Kristen has a sister named Justine.
  • Her astrological sign is Capricorn.
  • Kristin Kreuk Height is 5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
  • In 2010, Kristen portrayed Ben Hur's sister Tizrah in the Canadian TV movie Ben Hur.
  • Kreuk's Chinese zodiac sign is the Dog.
  • Kristen will star as Heather in the 2011 film, Ecstasy, based on Irvine Welsh's novel.
  • She is a impulsive shopper.
  • She is allergic to Indian food.
  • Her favorite actresses are Cate Blanchett and Jodie Foster. 
  • Kristin Kreuk shares a birthday (December 30) with actress Eliza Dushku, golfer Tiger Woods, NBA player LeBron James and former Olympic sprinter Ben Johnson.



KRISTEN KREUK - QUOTES


"I really don`t use that much make up - I`m pretty natural. I wear even less of it in the summer."
"Just because I don't do bad things doesn't mean I don't have bad thoughts."
"I did gymnastics when I was growing up and to this day I can still do the splits."
"It's not that easy to find someone I can relate too. I'm tough to crack because I'm shy."
"Sometimes I love acting but then sometimes I think it`s too much for me. And I don`t know if it is something that I could do for the rest of my life."