Interesting facts about Angelina Jolie

  • Angelina Jolie is a renowned American actress.
  • Jolie won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in the drama film Girl, Interrupted (1999).
  • Name at birth: Angelina Jolie Voight.
  • Her nicknames are Ange, Angie, Catwoman and AJ.
  • Angelina was born in Los Angeles, California on June 4, 1975.
  • Parents: Jon Voight and Marcheline Bertrand.
  • Her mother passed away from ovarian cancer in Los Angeles on January 27, 2007.
  • Jolie's astrological sign is Gemini.
  • Angelina Jolie Height: 5' 8" (1.73 m)
  • Jolie is the sister of actor James Haven.
  • Her Chinese zodiac sign is the Rabbit.
  • Jolie is one of the best-known and highest-paid actresses in Hollywood.
  • Angelina Jolie currently lives with Brad Pitt. They have 3 adopted children, Pax, Maddox and Zahara, and 3 biological children, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne.
  • Her biggest commercial successes are the action-comedy Mr. and Mrs. Smith (2005) and the animated film Kung Fu Panda (2008).
  • Jolie is the goddaughter of Jacqueline Bisset and Maximilian Schell.
  • Angelina made her film debut in Lookin' to Get Out.
  • Her favorite TV shows are King of the Hill and Animal Planet
  • Angelina has been a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High Commission for Refugees since 2001.
  • Jolie has made a reservation to fly into space on Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic.
  • Her last name, Jolie, literally means "Beautiful" in French.
  • Angelina Jolie performed her own stunts in Tomb Raider.



ANGELINA JOLIE - QUOTES

"I do have tatoos, and I do wear leather, but there are other sides of me, that my film express."
"Everyone got kind of crazy with me mentioning I was in love with a woman."
"I like someone who is a little crazy but coming from a good place. I think scars are sexy because it means you made a mistake that led to a mess."
"Honestly, I like everything, boyish girls, girlish boys, the heavy and the skinny."
"I don't see myself as beautiful, because I can see a lot of flaws. People have really odd opinions. They tell me I'm skinny, as if that's supposed to make me happy."