Amber Heard facts

  • Amber Heard is an American actress born on April 22, 1986 in Austin, Texas.
  • Amber is the daughter of Paige and David Heard.
  • At the age of 16, her best friend died in a car crash and Heard, who was raised Catholic, then subsequently declared herself an atheist, due to the influence of the works of Ayn Rand.
  • Her first starring role came on the CW television show Hidden Palms.
  • Amber Heard's height is 5" 8' (1.73 m)
  • In december, 2010 Heard came out as lesbian.
  • Name at birth: Amber Laura Heard
  • Amber Heard speaks Spanish and English and knows hand sign language as well.
  • Amber Heard owns a .357 Magnum.
  • Amber was ranked #21 in Maxim's Hot 100 Women 2008.
  • Amber is a certified lifeguard.
  • Amber has a younger sister named Whitney Heard.
  • Her favorite pastime hobbies are horseback riding, diving, rock climbing, golf and swimming.


AMBER HEARD QUOTES

"All I've ever needed is myself."
"There's no real talent involved in modeling. Acting has substance."
"Like most people, I've been the girl who walks down a hallway and isn't aware how I look and how other people perceive me."
"I would just love to work in films for the rest of my life. I don't care about famous or about being anything like that. All I care about is living my life, being able to do what I love, working project to project, city to city, in films I believe in. That's the only way to live."