Facts and trivia - Gisele Bündchen

  • Gisele Bündchen is a Brazilian supermodel.
  • Name at birth: Gisele Carolina Nonnenmacher Bündchen.
  • Gisele was born on July 20, 1980 in Horizontina, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
  • Bündchen's height is 5' 11" (1.80 m)
  • Eye color Blue
  • Hair color Light Brown
  • Gisele was denied many modelling jobs at the start of her career because “her nose was to big.”
  • Gisele was one of Victoria's Secret Angels from 2000 until 2007.
  • Since 2004, Bündchen has been the highest-paid model in the world.
  • Claudia Schiffer and Naomi Campbell, have said that Gisele Bündchen is the only true remaining "supermodel."
  • Bündchen married New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady in 2009.
  • She is the daughter of Vânia Nonnenmacher and Valdir Bündchen.
  • Gisele Bündchen speaks Portuguese, Spanish and English.
  • Gisele has 5 sisters — Gabriela, Raquel, Rafaela, Graziela and her twin Patrícia.
  • Is 5 minutes older than twin sister Patrícia.
  • Gisele pioneered the "horse walk".
  • Gisele appeared in more than 600 magazine covers throughout the world.
  • Gisele Bündchen was #1 on E!'s "World's Sexiest Supermodels."
  • Gisele once dated professional surfer Kelly Slater.
  • She wears a size 7 shoe.
  • Only in the fashion world could Gisele Bündchen be described as "voluptuous". In the real world she is seriously underweight at 5’11.
  • Gisele is a Soccer fan.



GISELE BÜNDCHEN QUOTES

"I cannot put this poison on my skin. I do not use anything synthetic."
"I don't like parties. I prefer something more intimate, just for the closest people."
"I don't wear fur and I understand their cause. I am the biggest animal lover in the world. I have four dogs and two horses, and I have rescued animals all my life."
"I'm a workaholic. I've been doing my job for a long time."
"The more you trust your intuition, the more empowered you become, the stronger you become, and the happier you become."